All I want for Christmas is...
Friday, November 17, 2006
All I want for Christmas is...nooo.. not just YOU.. but many other little things as well..=D
1. Hope that I do not have to work on Christmas Day and Christmas Eve. Cos I gotta celebrate 2 very important persons' bdaes..my dear bro and my boi..and both are Xmas Day babies..
2. More money pls.. (who doesnt want..haha..) so that I can buy pressies..
3. More outings and maybe clubbing sessions when the guys are back..no worries, I wont embarrass myself the 3rd time..( I will eat a proper meal before I drink..haha)
4. Hope to take more leave..now that there are more people onboard the team..(Marvin, dont miss me on Monday yea..haha)
5. More treats from people..(am waiting for my Chocolate buffet..=D)
6. A pair of tinted-green sunglasses..( not oakley sunglasses like what joan wants.. haha)
7. Watches..esp. those with big square/round faces
8. Adidas jacket (black & gold colour with hood)
8 wishes for Christmas.. not too greedy right?haha..well, they are just wishes, most importantly is to be able to spend it with your love ones.. =)
Thinking of a special place to celebrate this festive season with your love ones? Why not come up to The Jewel Box at Mount Faber and experience "snow" right here in Singapore this Winter season? Visit our website at www.mountfaber.com.sg for more information!
Doing a little promotion for my workplace..haha..the whole Jewel Box has really been done up prettily..many corporate D&D coming up soon as well.. these are the events that are keeping me so busy mann.. I just hope that all of them will run smoothly..
alrighty.. looking forward to xmas gift exchange! =D
12:55 AM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style
welcome ;
the one & only
Chia Pei Jun born on 3rd July 1984 ~ Year of the Rat! Studied in CHIJ Toa Payoh ~ Ngee Ann Poly ~ University of Queensland. Currently working in Asia Business Forum.
she's got style
spread the love ;
Travelling
Cycling
Bowling
Adventure
Music
Beaching
Hanging out with my buds..
Wishes
Good Health to all
Happiness to all
More holidays with family & friends
More gatherings to come in 2008!
taggies
Part of my life
Danielle
Emily
Michelle
Marvin
Joan
Jordan
Pei Ying
Rui Xin
Samuel
Tracia
Wellson
Yiling
B07
Xin Ling
Zhong Han
credits ;
designer |
kathleen
image |
vikifolki